Compliant Provider Services that Save Money
With legislative and regulatory requirements increasing, your claims processing providers must deliver high quality service and full compliance with industry standards. All while keeping costs under control.
iEnergizer has a proven record of leadership in healthcare industry business process outsourcing (BPO) services. With a global footprint, iEnergizer delivers top-tier value at lower costs, without sacrificing the high quality you require. iEnergizer has the resources, skill sets and collaborative energy to achieve your desired targets.
Healthcare Provider Services Offer Top-Tier Results
Within the healthcare provider industry, iEnergizer offers both voice and non-voice health claims processing services that deliver:
- Reduced transaction times and administrative costs
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Deep domain knowledge
- Near 100% data accuracy
- Reduced operational costs
- Capacity for high volume with tight turnaround times (TATs)
- Top-tier workplace and knowledge management principles
Our medical transcription experts deliver the highest quality transcription services, affordably with:
- HIPAA compliant and third party certified processing sites
- 12 hour turnaround times
- 24/7 operations
- 24/7 customer support
- 24/7 access to files
- Flexible service for peak, trough and seasonal volumes
Back Office Services
- Medical Coding – Offering certified coders from AAPC who help you convert physicians’ notes into codes according to the current CMS guidelines, and optimize payments from payers.
- Hospital Coding – Expertise in DRG coding for inpatient hospital stays. Outpatient hospital coding for different hospital specialties that require assignment of CPT procedural codes, HCPCS codes for supplies and services and ICD codes for diagnosis.
- Physician Coding – Coding for the reimbursement of physicians for direct patient care services where E&M codes are assigned, and any other procedures performed, with their diagnoses codes.
- Facility Coding – Assigning facility ED codes in compliance with hospital specific guidelines and CMS approved guidelines. Different methods employed include point systems and patient acuity systems, ACEP guidelines or any other hospital specific guidelines.
- Medical Billing – Entry of patient demographic data.
- Patient Insurance Data Entry – Insurance data is entered based on the patient’s insurance card.
- Charge Posting – Charge entry service consists of entering CPT codes, ICD codes, modifiers and other related information into the billing software according to prescribed guidelines.
- Insurance Payment Posting – Cash posting service for primary insurance payments, secondary insurance payments and adjustments, and transferring co-insurance to secondary insurance (if available) or to the patient.
- Self-pay Posting – Posting payments made by patients to the healthcare provider.
- Denial Posting – Claims denied by insurance companies are checked for all necessary documents such as medical records, referral, authorization, etc. and are resubmitted.
Click here for a case study detailing iEnergizers expertise.
Talk to one of our outsourcing specialists.